2015年10月22日木曜日

*Book Review*2

Hello!
Today, I will introduce the part of my book.
You know the reason of choosing this book, and the popularity of the coffee.

Coffee isn't only to enjoy the taste but also to offer little nutritional benefits!

Coffee is primarily more traded dollars than any other food and natural resources.
Also, petroleum(a component of oil) and coffee evaluate first and second rank in global trade.
The reason is that they can compose energy sources.

I was so surprised that coffee can be used as energy sources, and I'm so glad to be able to find the new thing about coffee!

I'll write other interesting, attractive, and intelligent information again!


                                                              Iced coffee @San Diego

2 件のコメント:

  1. I was surpeised with the fact which coffee has some nutritional benefits. I was amazed to such a big popularity of coffee. I seldom drink coffee, but I try to drink coffee soon.

    返信削除
  2. This one time I was really addicted to coffe where I craved it everyday in the morning. So when I hear that it is good for you I tend to raise an eyebrow lol.
    I was wondering if there was type of coffe bean that doesnt dehydrate the body like most coffe does?

    返信削除