2015年10月29日木曜日

About Coffee

Hello!
Let me introduce how to taste coffee.

Some people add milk or sugar in coffee.
However, I think black coffee is the best way to taste and know about coffee.



In this video, JJ Beans teach us the good way to taste coffee.
First, we need a good cup of coffee and a sense of taste and smell. Also they recommended to use "French Press" to brew coffee beans

Important way to taste good coffee is feeling the 5 distinct qualities such as aroma, body, acidity, flavor, and finish. We can classify the difference of taste and smell of many kinds of coffee like nutty, creamy, oily, fruity, and so on.

I like the compatibility between milk chocolate and dark coffee.

If you have any opportunities to taste coffee, you should try it:)


3 件のコメント:

  1. Thats really cool how you can actually tell the difference of whether it is creamy, nutty, oiily, or fruity just by the smell! I cant tell the difference at all haha!
    When you think of it like coffee is an art!

    返信削除
  2. I don't often drink coffee, so there were many things I didn't know. This video was interesting. I want to try fruity coffee. I think it may also be easier for people who don't like coffee such as I to drink(^^)

    返信削除
  3. I don't know the way to taste coffee. I am not good at coffee. But if I can feel these poitnts, drinking coffee would be enjoyable one.

    返信削除