2015年12月3日木曜日

*Book Review4*

Good evening:)
Today, I'm gonna talk about coffee pickers.

First, I have a question to you!
When you eat or drink something, do you think about the hardships of makers?
My answer is "NO"...
I always drink or eat foods so naturally and, I don't imagine the scene of making food.
However, this book says that coffee pickers are the incessant labor.
Usually, we imagine a beautiful plantation of coffee from coffee's package, however it issn't paradise!
Coffee pickers have to do exhausting work everyday, and they hope the work become easy...

Secondly, we always connect with coffee physically, symbolically, and dimensionally.
Physical connect is a "bite". Also, symbolic connect means that coffee manifested in ritual practices. Finally, economic connections mean consumer willingness to drink coffee drives the commodity chain.

I always drink coffee naturally. However I learned that we have to thank to coffee pickers and people who have connection with a coffee.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿