2016年1月17日日曜日

*Final Book Review*

⭐︎About My Book⭐︎

<What I learned from the book / What you found most enlightening,  interesting, disappointing or annoying about it>
 I didn't know that coffee was such a controversy drink in the past, and I felt that coffee has so long history. Also, I could know about how to drink coffee all around the world, how much people drink coffee in other countries. Especially, I was so surprised about almost of all American drink three cups of coffee in a day. Also, Coffee was regarded as a sexy and romantic beverage by one popular media because of the power of caffeine. And I enjoyed some illustrations which was written about coffee by some people. For example it is !→http://www.glasbergen.com/business-computer-cartoons/ By these information, I could learn about the powerful of coffee and the favor for people.


<Recommended it or not>
 I recommend this book. It is easy to read because it is divided many chapters and one chapter has only 5pages. So we can read one chapter for short time like the time to going to school. Also if you have interesting about beverage's history, you may be able to learn about other drinks ' history a little bit.

⭐︎About My Friend's Book"

Shoko Izumi
"GOOD GROWING -why organic farming works-"
Summary: The author wrote about how organic foods are good for our health and the current situation of organic farming.
What she liked best about the book: healthy food
Flaws of this book: This book's word is too difficult

I'm interested in organic foods, and I sometimes go to farmer's market in front of our university. So I wanted to read this book too. However, I think it is difficult to read smoothly with technical words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿