2016年1月7日木曜日

*Restaurant Review*

Hi!
I went to Japanese restaurant called "Mame-cha" with my classmates; Sherry, Aoi, and Fumio on January 6th 2016.
"Mame-cha" is located in Shibuya, and it takes 10 minutes from Shibuya station.
Today, I'm gonna review this restaurant.

Store's name: "Mame-cha"
Date: January 6th 2016
Total Amount: ¥1,944 (¥1,800+TAX)
Service: 100%
Food:98%
Ambiance:95%
Total Average Score: 97%

<Staff>
1.Uniform neat & clean-10
2.Friendly; enjoying their work?-7
3.Thank and invite back again-10

☞I think staff didn't smile so many times. All staffs served and cleared dishes politely, but I couldn't feel that they enjoy their work. Uniform is separated by their positions. In the kitchen, people were wearing white chef's cloth. At the register, the staff were wearing suits. And, people who served dishes were wearing Japanese cloth. When we went out the restaurant, a staff saw us off at outside of the restaurant, and made the bow.

<Restaurant>
4.Floors clean-10
5.Music volume & type appropriate-9
6.Lighting OK?-10

☞Floors, chairs, and tables were so clean. Especially, I was careful with floor because we took off our shoes at the entrance. There weren't dirt. Also, this is Japanese restaurant, but the music which I heard in this restaurant is western music. First, I was surprised it. However, I felt it comfortable that store interior of Japanese style and western music are well-matched.

<Taste>
7.Taste-9
8.Quality-10
9.Temperature-10
10.Appearance-10
11.Perceived value-10

☞Everything was so good! I ate Kaisendon, Miso soup, Tsukemono, Chawanmushi, and Warabimochi, and I could feel everything is spanking-fresh and hot. However, I added a lot of wasabi in my Kaisendon. So I couldn't enjoy my Kaisendon perfectly.

<Building&Surrounding>
12.Restrooms clean-9
13.Restrooms stocked-6
14.Locations(parking lots)-6
15.Surrounding-6
☞When I checked a restroom, there weren't stocked of the toilet paper at the one of two folders.
Also, this restaurant is locating in Shibuya, however, it takes 10~15 minutes by walk from Shibuya station. And there isn't private parking lots. So  I think it is un convenience to use many times for me.
In addition, there was construction scene near the restaurant, so I sometimes felt some shakes.

<Time and Event Log>
19:04  Arrived at the restaurant. There were 2 groups in the restaurant. We didn't wait the seat.
19:06  We were seated and watched menus.
19:08  We asked about an allergy of the dishes to staff.
19:20  We ordered 4set meal.
19:24  Our drinks were served. (for free)
19:33  Our set meals were served.
~each about 10 minutes, staff pour tea into our glass~
21:33  We check out.


This is the shop curtain.
We took off our shoes at the entrance.

These are menu.
Green: Drink menu, Pink: Wine list, Orange: Dinner menu

Lights are superb!
It was made by Japanese paper.

There are two kinds of seat, chair and hori--kotatsu.
At the hori-kotatsu, the banquett is made by Tatami.

I ate Kaisendon-¥1800+Tax
It looks savoury-looking:)

We enjoyed piscine dinner!
Also, I made the video of today's restaurant review!
Please watch it:)








1 件のコメント: