2016年1月17日日曜日

*Simple Restaurant Review*

Today, I went to " Tsurutontan" in roppongi with my friend!
Tsurutontan in roppongi is a one of the chain store, and it sells "Udon" mainly.
Also, the big dish is a trademark of this store.


I ate Tempura Udon.


One of my friend ate Shrimp- Cream Udon.


The Dish was soooo big!
I was surprised.

In the restroom, there are some toothbrushes, the paper of a cleansing , and mouthwash! It's so convenience for ladies, and I was impressed.

The store was beautiful, we could change the volume of Udon for free, staff was so kind and they saw off at the door, and we could relax!

I want to go to this restaurant again!

COST
Tempura Udon: ¥1280
Konbu Udon: ¥730
Shrimp-Cream Udon: ¥1280
Negitoromaki: ¥480
Shrimp-Saladmaki:¥ 380
TOTAL→¥4150


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿