2016年1月17日日曜日

The Wall Street Journal

"A Roy Rogers Thanksgiving Lessons"
Summary:  The author's grandfather was surprised at the Roy Rogers' restaurant in Maryland. At the restaurant each hamburger there was fresh and inexpensive, and it was wrapped to stay warm. However, the humble burger means a sign of awesome bounty. On the other hand, his grand children were Americans, and they ate plenty of fast food without thinking bounty. Today, billions people are still suffer from hunger and empty shelves.
👉When I knew about these facts, I felt the bounty of food. I have never felt the hunger since I was born. Also, I thought it  is natural for us to eat something when we want to eat. According to FAO, today there are 805 million hunger people in the world. (FAO, 2015) I felt the importance of food, and  I made up my mind not to left my dish.

"World hunger falls, but 805 million still chronically undernourished. (2014). FAO. Retrieved September 16, 2014 from http://www.fao.org/news/story/en/item/243839/icode/ 

"For Pets, It's Fat Thursday With Pies, Dressing Under the Table"
 Summary: Today, pets' obesity becomes one of the social problems. In Thanksgiving day, The Pet's are given the gorgeous food by them owner, and they become prefer the taste than their pet food. By pampering like this scene, pets become fat and it is harmful for dogs and cats.
 👉I haven't had pets like dogs and cats. However, I sometimes feel that dogs and cats become rich by their owner.I have saw the buggy for dogs in the city, and the dogs looks so comfortable. I thought "Pets' life become too comfortable".  Also, today there are the restaurant for pets. I thought we have to take care of the boundary line between pets and a member of the family.

"U.N. Says 2015 Likely to Be Warmest Year on Record"   
Summary: According to WMO, 2015 is likely to be the hottest year on record. This phenomenon  was happened by the El Nino weather. By this phenomenon, greenhouse gases in the atmosphere raised every year. If the rise didn't be stopped,  our planet is dangerous.
👉I felt last summer was so hot, and it was abnormal weather. Also, I felt the temperature became raised every year. "Our Earth" said that we have to find the way in the Kyoto protocol.  I thought we have to do a little things such as reducing the number of garbage. These phenomenon associated the food problem. If earth's surface became upper, our food wouldn't grow up. So we have to reduce the garbage including the left of our dishes.

"Global Warming. (2013). Our Earth. Retrieved from http://www.gwarming.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿